- 上架时间：2021-09-13 11:12:37
Features & Benefits
- The built-in heater assembly of the probe can be replaced on site, reducing maintenance costs.
- The probe uses a long-life, high-reliability Zirconia sensor.
- The probe uses three-reference gas supply methods (natural air convection, instrument air, and pressure compensated) in its applications.
- The converter incorporates the LCD touchscreen for ease of operation.
- This converter can be used as an oxygen analyzer as well as a high temperature humidity analyzer.
- The deterioration status of the sensor can be confirmed by the sensor resistance check function (self-diagnosis function) in the converter. New
- The converter records history of alarm on/off, measured value history for up to 40 days, and others. New
- The integrated type integrates both probe and converter, to reduce wiring, piping, and installation costs. This type of unit uses an optical switch for ease of operation at the site.
- Remote maintenance using digital communications (HART, Modbus TCP and RTU) reduces maintenance costs.
Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer
- Large or small/medium-sized boilers (for electric power, heavy oil, gas and coal, etc.)
- Various industrial furnaces (oil / steel heating furnaces, coal kilns, etc.)
Zirconia Humidity at high temperatures Analyzer
- Coloring process of textile factory
- Steam curing process for concrete products
- Various manufacturing and drying processes for building materials, wood, food, etc.
- Various manufacturing and humidification processes for food products, etc.
Please contact us for other applications.
Creating new value with industrial IOT (IIOT)
Manage even a large-scale plant, the subdivided plant with the minimum staff.
General Purpose Specifications
|Measurement Object||Oxygen analyzer: Oxygen concentration in combustion exhaust gas and mixed gas|
Humidity Analyzer: Water vapor (in vol%) in mixed gases (air and water vapor)
|Measurement System||Zirconia System (Detector ZR22G)|
|Measurement Range||O2: 0.01–100 vol%|
H2O: 0–100 vol%
Mixture ratio: 0–1.000 kg/kg
|Digital Communication||HART7 (AO1, 250 to 550 Ω)|
Ethernet (Modbus TCP)
RS-485 (Modbus RTU)
|Repeatability||O2: ± 0.5% F.S. (0 to 5 vol% O2 or more and less than 0 to 25 vol% O2 range)|
O2: ± 1% F.S. (0 to 25 vol% O2 or more and up to 0 to 100 vol% O2 range)
H2O: ± 1 vol%H2O (Sample gas pressure 2 kPa or less)
|Linearity||O2: ± 1% F.S. (0 to 5 vol% O2 or more and less than 0 to 25 vol% O2 range)|
O2: ± 3% F.S. (0 to 25 vol% O2 or more and less than 0 to 50 vol% O2 range)
O2: ± 5% F.S. (0 to 50 vol% O2 or more and up to 0 to 100 vol% O2 range)
H2O: ± 2 vol%H2O (sample gas pressure: within ± 0.49 kPa)
H2O: ± 3 vol%H2O (sample gas pressure: 2 kPa or less)
|Drift||O2: Both zero and span ± 2% F.S. /month|
H2O: Both zero and span ± 3 vol%H2O /month
|Response Time||Response of 90% within 5 seconds.|
Basic System Configuration